Friday, December 11, 2009

Trying out the new photo settings!

I just heard there's new photo settings so I can actually add more photos. I will still get more stuff up on facebook, etc....but thought this was good for family photos. By the way, I made Barry an administrator so he can add Candice and anyone else who wants to get on here. I don't have her address.

So...more pics from my trip in August:




Well is sorta works. A little akward to use but...these taken at a restaurant...can't recall which one...that pizza place I think. What is the name? I like the one at Barry's and Jodi's house. Scroll down to earlier post (before the squashes) to see another nice one of Candice, Jodi and Barry.





So, here comes trouble next!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home